Friday, December 24, 2010

In case you are feeling motivated!

Merry Christmas Eve or Happy Holidays or Jolly Vacation!

I've been remiss in checking email over break and I found that several students were asking what they can be working on... such a motivated bunch!

When we get back to school we will be learning about gene regulation in prokaryotes.  You can find this information in the second half of Chapter 18.  We will then progress to gene expression in eukaryotes, which is described in all of Chapter 19.

If you are more interested in reading some of the topics we will be rushing through later in the year I advise you to look at the circulatory system, respiratory system, digestive system and development.  Unfortunately I don't have a book in front of me to see what chapters these are in, but there is a great section called the "Table of Contents" included in all newer textbooks :).

Enjoy the rest of your break and I will see you in the new year!

Mrs. Sutton

No comments:

Post a Comment