Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Wrap Up

I started class with a few questions about water potential.  My impression was that in general students felt comfortable with the topic at the end of our discussion.  Please see me soon if you still have questions!

In 3rd and 5th period we went over the Membranes and Transport Quiz from Monday (2nd and 6th did this Wednesday).  Based on our conversations I have decided to add a point to each student's score on this quiz.  You should see the change in the Gradebook by Monday. 

In 2nd and 6th period we started a conversation about cell communication by using an analogy of BHS as a community, much like the community of cells in our own bodies. 

At the end of all classes I collected last night's homework.

There is no homework over the weekend.   Enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment