Following the Water potential notes we went through the chapter 7 quiz from Monday.
HOMEWORK FOR FRIDAY:
Watch the 14 minute Cell Signals animation at http://www.dnalc.org/resources/3d/index.html and answer the following questions:
- How does signal reception happen?
- How is the signal transferred through the cell membrane?
- How is the message relayed through the cytoplasm of the cell?
- What does the signal do in the nucleus of the cell?
- What kind of response is produced by the fibroblast?
- What is a fibroblast? (you may need to look this one up)