Friday, November 5, 2010

REtake of Cell Test

I had a substitute today, as I had to attend a district meeting.
In my absence you were given the opportunity to show me that you now fully understand the concepts of cell transport, cellular communication and cell division.  I am excited to see the much improved scores on this test!

After the test you finished reading the Cell Biology and Cancer article that we began on Monday.  Your assignment was: AFTER reading each section to write a higher level question (not just recall) about the main concepts of that section.  The sections you needed to write a question for were:

  • What is Cancer?
  • Oncogenes and Signal Transduction
  • Tumor Suppressor Genes
  • DNA Repair Genes
  • Cell Cycle
  • Tumor Biology


An example of a higher level question would be, "how is ______ like _____?"  or "differentiate between ____ and ____."

I will see you on Monday!  Remember that we have a short week next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment